Saturday, July 31, 2010

Productive Day




Today ended with visible progress. I moved the vent successfully! My mom would probably crap if she knew I cut a hole in the floor, but luckily, this is my house, not hers. While I was removing some of the old duct work, I found 10 cents in it, woo hoo! That about covers the cost of the three bandaids I needed for minor cuts from the venting, That metal is sharp! As you can see from the last picture, I did get it all in, taped, and the A/C is flowing nicely out, Go me! I need to patch the whole in the subfloor, but that shouldn't be too bad.

 
On the prettier side of things, I got the lower alcove sanded, primed, painted, and painted again. The color is "Granny Smith Apple" from Glidden. It's a bright, happy green, perfect for my green-loving bright, happy Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment